Sunday, June 5, 2011

Big things coming our way!

OK peoples, here it is. The big news. The biggest stuff you have witnessed since OJ Simpsons was acquitted of his crimes.

Over the next 2-4 days, I will be posting 2 different stories. I want you to pick one you like better and what you wanna read more about and I will pick that story and turn it into a 10-part series over the next 3 months. I am excited about this because I think it might kick start my writing in the right direction.

Remember, though, these are just short qualifying stories. They won't be too long but just enough to hopefully get the ball rollin.

After each story, comment on it. Let me know what you like or don't like and i'll take all things into consideration. Thank you for your help. For those of you who think this is stupid and silly, please defriend me from Facebook and all will be well.

Alex Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment