Sunday, January 15, 2012

Zombie Tip #...who cares. Find Some Shelter!

Whether its the initial contamination or months into the end of the world and the 4 Horsemen have already come and gone, if you're still alive, you need shelter. Having an established "HQ" can be an essential tool in survival! That being said, I almost think that some people might be better off on the move, but then again, location is everything in this situation.

I have a cabin that is the middle of nowhere. There are dairy cows all over the place. I know exactly what I am doing. I am picking my family up, getting all our food storage in the cars and headed to the cabin. During the good months, we could grow our own food. If there are any outbreaks up there, it's really going to be a few scattered incidents here and there since that area is mostly a farming community. We wouldn't be bothered at all. Middle of the forest is a little creepy, but it beats the crap out of fighting them off my doorstep every night, which can happen if you live in a big city.

Let's face it, it's probably more beneficial for you to establish some stronghold. But if you are running low on supplies, get on the move. Its dangerous, but its surviving. Bigger cities = more chances of zombie encounters. So what do you do?

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment