Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Guest Bloggers Wanted (Or Podcasters)

No, this is not a way to promote myself. Actually, it's more of a way to interweave myself with the creativity and absurdity that I know many of you have, but have no way to relieve it. Relieving your creative conscious is like peeing. You need to do it while you are awake, otherwise it will happen in your sleep.

What I have done for you, is given you an opportunity to step up here. I have a decent amount of followers plus my social media outlets will help get you out there. Maybe you already have a blog and want to promote it. That's completely fine. Let us formulate a new guild here (not of elves and dwarves) but of men, and women. Maybe kids too but I don't want to be that creepy guy.

So if you want to comment on this and get the ball rolling, please do.

-- Alex Jenkins

3 comments:

  1. I'll play

    http://direcavolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, then when you get here we will discuss what we can do. :)

    ReplyDelete